LOOKER 400 is the next step in the development of the most popular series of excursion boats Looker 370.
LOOKER 400 is:
• Lightweight and durable carbon fiber hull created using vacuum infusion technology
• Increased deadrise angle of the hydrofoil and advanced seaworthiness
• Extended twice stern area
• The largest worldwide panoramic underwater glass 2x3 m
• Speed up to 45 knots
• Onboard virtual reality system - VR glasses for each passenger
• Aerial drone with the possibility of online streaming on the 4K VR glasses
• Underwater drone with the possibility of online streaming on the 4K VR glasses
• Hybrid propulsion system
• Volvo Penta D6 380 diesel engine
• Electric motors 2x10 HP
• Electric battery LFP, 20 kWh
• Water bicycle “Seabike” for speed swimming, 20 pieces (optional). (www.seabike.com)
LOOKER 400 is a modern, high-tech, high-speed hydrofoil excursion boat allowing your guests to take a virtual flight over the sea harbor during the trip, and then make a virtual dive into the ocean depths. Next, you will have a real high-speed hydrofoil flight to marine reserves and see the beauty of the real underwater world through the largest worldwide panoramic bottom glass, moving silently through the water area of the reserve on electric motors, preserving fragile marine ecosystems. At the end of the tour, you can take a swim using Seabike - a speed swimming device.
LOOKER 400 will give your guests water leisure of an essentially new, up-to-date level.